Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm a tool.

So, I didn't invite this boy home with me last night that I totally should have. Well, maybe it was a sort of good idea I didn't. I dunno. I mean, I didn't, because I thought it made me seem coy, and that I didn't come that easy, and that it was sort of punishment to him for previously acting aloof and like a general freak. But in the end, who's really being punished? I ended up going home just as alone as he did, and waking up the same way. So that's my punishment for playing games, which I really try to avoid. Games are stupid and not my bag. Don't know why I would decide to play them during a bourbon fueled evening, or really at all for that matter.

Uccchhhh. So now how do I make up for it? I mean, I don't think I necessarily OWE him an explanation, but I sort of feel maybe one is in order. Or maybe that's just my lonely lady parts talking.

3 comments:

The Coroner said...

I like this blog. Just sayin'.

Sorry about the boy. There will be more chances, with him or others.

Layla Smackdown said...

I must have still been drunk when I wrote this, because one of the tags is "Sad flower," which I'm assuming is a reference to lady genitals? Wow, I need to take a break from the bourbon.

Michael J DiMotta said...

I think you have too many shoes