Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Have you ever met a 25-year-old cougar?

Can we please talk about "American Idol" last night? First, Dolly Parton is probably the best human being to ever walk on the planet. She has the kindest spirit and the biggest rack of anyone on the Earth. And that's awesome. As for the performances ... meh.

I'd also like to go ahead and put it out here that I have a serious cougar-crush on Jason Castro. I'm not even into skinny boys with dreads but I'm enamored with him. He kinda looks like a girl ... maybe I should do some experimenting? And he sings with his entire face and looks all crazy and I love it. Love it.

I also want to have babies with David Cook, especially now that he's growing something around his skeevy soul patch (Note to Caucasian Boys: Say "no" to soul patches. Thanks.) I'd hit it.

In other awesome news, one of my interns interviewed a martial arts guy last week. He called today asking for us to do a follow-up story on how this Saturday he'll attempt to break "5,000 pounds of brick and concreek." That's right kids, conCREEK.

Muchos besitos!

2 comments:

Layla Smackdown said...

My mother told me Dolly Parton is a HUGE anti-semite. I refuse to do any research to find out if it's true, because I just don't want to believe it. She'll always be Dora Lee to me, a la 9 to 5. Well, that and Truvy, who in a good shoe will wear a size 6, but a 6.5 feels so good she'll buy a 7.

xoxo

Unknown said...

No, no, no! I don't want Dolly to be that way. I'll do the research and not tell you. You can safely assume I didn't actually do any research.