Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut ...

In reponse to Layla's posting on John Mayer:

I just saw the promo photo for the reunited New Kids On The Block and I hate myself for saying it but I would have sex every one of them. Oh yeah, even monkey-faced Danny. They're wearing well-tailored suits and I'm two years, eight months and 12 days not in the hole (and yes, I remember the exact date ... it was that lame). I'd be embarassed, but I'm way too sexually frustrated to let any other type of emotion seep in. Except for crazy -- that's always welcomed.

Speaking of crazy, good luck to the next DOOD who does get to lay me. Once he gets past my constant recitation of "I don't put out," he then has my Wonderbra speech to look forward to, as well as my "I need a lot of reassurance" episodes. And an ice pick ... he'll definitely need an ice pick, and probably a three-day weekend. But after all that, he'll be one of the luckiest guys ever. And I can attest to this because one way or another, they always come back.

Poor love of my life. He has no idea.

Besitos, kids. And appreciate your sex life because you never know when you're going to get laid again.

*** Beckstasy ***

No comments: